Position: Packaging Manager (FT)
About the Job
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develop a daily and Monthly plan and schedule for Packaging operations of pharmaceutical dosage forms. Plan and deploy required resources to deliver the required products as per the demand forecast. Ensure that the backorders are minimized.
• Meet productivity standards on each of the packaging line, and support upgrading the technology to improve productivity. Assign and supervise packaging supervisors and operators as needed to meet the production goals. Monitor and ensure the safety of the packaging staff, Quality of the product as per company standards.
• Ensure that the packaging operations are carried out as per the Standard Operating Procedures, Packaging batch records meeting the product quality, safety and cGMP standards. Ensure that the packaging lines, packaging areas are maintained in clean and sanitary condition. Follow Company policies and procedures and ensure the packaging operators follow the same
• Train and develop packaging supervisors and operators on machine operation, cleaning, batch record documentation, SOP’s and cGMP’s. Monitor performance of the packaging staff. Take necessary actions to enhance the performance. Prepare/ review standard operating procedures, packaging records, deviation reports, and protocols as per cGMP standards
Escalate any productivity, quality and safety issues to the management.
• Minimum of baccalaureate degree in Engineering or Art & Sciences or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical/ nutraceutical/ beverage packaging operations. Experience in pharmaceutical/ nutraceutical manufacturing is desirable
• Must be able to speak, write and communicate in English fluently.
• Able to lift and move minimum of 30 lb., able to walk and stand minimum of 6 hrs. in an 8-hr. shift
• 401(k) Plan.
• Health Insurance.
• Paid vacations.
• Personal and sick days
Please send your resume with optional cover letter to [email protected]