• Develop and validate test methods for raw materials, in-process materials, finished products, and cleaning samples
• Perform and coordinate analytical testing in compliance with specifications, protocols, and SOPs using HPLC, GC, Dissolution apparatus, Particle size analyzer, Atomic absorption, wet chemistry, and other techniques.
• Comply with all appropriate safety and regulatory guidelines such as GMP, ICH, FDA, USP, and internal SOPs.
In addition to core technical/scientific skills, the candidate should have strong organizational skills; one who is capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Experience with ANDA projects is preferable.
• Education: Masters in Chemistry / Life sciences or related degree
• Experience: 5+ years in Analytical R & D
• 401(k) Plan
• Health Insurance
• Paid vacations
• Personal and sick days
Interested candidates please email your resume to [email protected]