Duties and responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting the breakdowns of machinery and performing the required repairs
- Maintenance of the plant machinery & procedures
- Uphold the preventive maintenance of the plant HVAC systems, and machinery.
- Work in and with team to reduce the breakdowns and improve the production rate
- Involvement in equipment selection, designing technical layout & installation process.
- Analyzing the reports to keep the machinery working with extreme productivity,
- Participating in meetings with vendors and clients.
- Preparing and developing of the SOP’s of processes and new equipment.
- Checking the processes and machines running in accordance with the procedure.
- Training plant work force about safety, equipment SOP’s, setup and maintenance.
- Enact validation protocols and Reports.
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant engineering field should mail resume to HR department, Guardian Drug Company, 2 Charles court, Dayton, NJ 08810.