Job Opening - Accounting Associate
Guardian Drug Company is looking for an Accounting Associate to join our office in Dayton, NJ. The associate will assist with month end close processes, accounts payable, accounts receivable, chargeback deductions and other clerical tasks as assigned. We are a small team in a small-mid sized business with excellent benefits.
• Complete general ledger account reconciliations, investigating and resolving discrepancies.
• Assist with month end close process
• Prepare and reconcile accounting records
• Assist with external audit
• Accounts payable: pay vendors and maintain excel spreadsheets
• Accounts receivable: Prepare invoices and maintain spreadsheets
• Assist in recovering deductions taken by customers
• Perform other tasks as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
• Knowledge of general accounting principles (required)
• Experience with AP and AR (Required)
• Must have good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Great team player with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• 1+ year relevant experience (preferred)
• Valid driver’s license and must be able to make trips to the post office and bank as needed.
• Undergraduate Degree in Accounting
To Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com